1. Buffalo Chicken Burrito Bowls
The chicken is nestled in bowls alongside my favorite burrito fixings including Spanish rice, black beans, tomatoes, corn, topped with cheese, avocado, a squeeze of lime juice, and cilantro. It’s an easy recipe that’s ready in 15 minutes, making it perfect for busy weeknights or a quick lunch. Here’s the recipe.
2. Green Goddess Sandwiches
3. Make-Ahead Southeast Asian Pho in a Jar
4. Grilled Chicken Veggie Bowls
5. Zucchini Noodles With Kale Pesto
6. Spanakopita Quesadillas
7. Lentil and Sun-Dried Tomato Hummus Wrap
8. DIY Starbucks Protein Box
9. Slow-Cooker Tomato, Kale, and Quinoa Soup
10. Portabella Mushroom Pizzas
11. Baked Chipotle Salmon With Freekeh, Chard, and Avocados
13. Quinoa Tabouleh Collard Green Wraps
14. Kale, Sweet Potato, and Onion Frittata with an Apple
15. Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
These Healthy Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps are perfect for a quick and easy lunch or dinner. Ready in 15 minutes! Here’s the recipe.