A 4-Month-Old Died From Benadryl Intoxication At Unlicensed Home Day Care

The death of a 4-month-old baby at an unlicensed home day care in Connecticut has been ruled a homicide after toxicology reports found high levels of Benadryl in the infant’s system.

Police are investigating the   March 22 death of Adam Seagull. An autopsy has concluded the baby died from acute diphenhydramine intoxication.

His death was initially ruled an accident from Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. There had been no signs of trauma and the baby had not been sick.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Coffee and a Stroller

Like most websites CoffeeAndaStroller.com uses cookies. In order to deliver a personalized, responsive service and to improve the site, we remember and store information about how you use it. This is done using simple text files called cookies which sit on your computer.