Incredible Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
Have you discovered the awesome benefits and uses for apple cider vinegar? If you only use apple cider vinegar on your salad, you’re underestimating its potential. Raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar can be used in so many ways. Here are 7 ways that you can use apple cider vinegar in your home.
- Relieve gas, bloating and heartburn: Apple cider vinegar can also be very helpful in reducing gas and bloating. Just add a tbsp. to water or tea before a meal. It can also help improve symptoms of heartburn. Take a dose as soon as you feel heartburn symptoms coming on.
- Acne Treatment: The antibacterial effect of apple cider vinegar kills the bacteria that cause acne. It is less harsh than some other topical acne treatments are, just as effective in most cases, and a cheaper natural alternative treatment.
- Immune Booster: This vinegar added to filtered water with some raw honey in it makes a natural health tonic. Drink it once to twice daily. This can strengthen your immune system to ward off various health issues.
- Balances Blood Sugar: A couple tablespoons of this vinegar in water each day will help to balance blood sugar levels. This is quite beneficial for diabetics to do daily.
- Weight Loss: Apple cider vinegar is a great weight loss aid. Add just 2 teaspoons of it to about 2 cups of filtered or tap water. Drink this mixture periodically throughout your day along with other weight loss efforts to help the body shed unwanted fat.
- After-Shave: Apple cider vinegar can be used in place of commercial aftershave products. Mix this vinegar and water 50/50 and just apply to the freshly shaven area.
- Nail Fungus: Apply this vinegar to toenail or fingernail fungus twice a day. In time, it will work to rid you of the fungus.