Axe Body Spray Responsible for Emergency Evacuation of Church/Day Care

Little boy sitting on table crying

A church and a day-care center were evacuated in Seattle after a backpack giving off “cough-inducing fumes” was left in the bathroom. The culprit? None other than the trademarked scent of the eighth-grade boy, Axe Body Spray.

The building was evacuated and the Seattle Fire Department soon came to the rescue. They sent in a hazmat team, which discovered the body spray. The can was malfunctioning, apparently, and would not stop releasing fumes.

Axe Body Spray has caused trouble in the past: In 2013, eight Brooklyn students were hospitalized due to its noxious fumes. And just the other week, it caused notable feminist Matt McGorry to burst into tears.

So stay safe, folks. And maybe spend more than $2 on your fragrance.

Eve Peyser

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Coffee and a Stroller

Like most websites CoffeeAndaStroller.com uses cookies. In order to deliver a personalized, responsive service and to improve the site, we remember and store information about how you use it. This is done using simple text files called cookies which sit on your computer.