10 Simple ways to lose 10 Pounds and Keep it off!
Don’t follow fad diets and those so called miracle weight-loss pills and tricks. Instead, follow these expert approved strategies for losing weight and keeping it off. Adopting these simple 15 ways will yield big shrinking results.
- Keep a food diary. Write down everything you consume from your morning coffee, a bite of a cookie, all of it. You will soon discover what it is that you’re eating and what you may be over consuming.
- Change. Initially change just one thing at a time in your daily meals. This might mean swapping out that bag of chips for a handful of almonds or fruit. Build on these successes.
- Write down what time you are eating. Avoid eating out of boredom. Check the clock before you eat again. If it’s only been a half hour since you last ate, then ask yourself if you’re really hungry or just bored, try drinking water instead.
- Eat in the morning. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Don’t skimp out on it, you’re body needs it.
- Make salads heartier. Salads can be delicious, nutritious and filling with the right add ins. Try adding protein packed quinoa or fish and a healthy fat like avocado or walnuts.
- Eating something in its entirety. Keep your potions under control, this means eat a piece of fruit rather than a fruit salad or a yogurt cup rather than a scoop from a yogurt tub. This will ensure
- Add veggies. Reduce calories in any dish and feel full by adding veggies. Consider a salad or light soup prior to your main meal to curb the hunger.
- Drink green tea. Green tea enhances your overall health and boosts your metabolism. Having one cup can increase your calorie burn by 4%.
- Step on the scale every Friday and Monday. This will keep accurate track of your weight gain or loss and you can be held accountable for the weekend indulgences.
- Stop snacking 2-3 hours before bed. This will help your digestion and improve your sleep, and you’re less likely to skip breakfast if you wake up hungry.